Five years ago BCOV visited this foreshore reserve where the sea is very shallow, and dogs are welcome off lead at all times, so paddling is the go.
Wear shorts so you can encourage them into the water. I’m told there are local dog friendly coffee places for afterwards. (Photo by Nyk Lee, at sunset)
- When: Sunday Feb 18. 10.15 for a 10.30am start.
- Where: Seaholme Dog Beach (Burns Reserve) Altona.
- GPS: 1 Altona Road, Altona, Victoria
- Melways: 55 B9
- Meet: On the beach.
- Facilities: Sand, water.
- Prams/Strollers: Not suitable
- Off Lead? Yes.
- Bring: Poo bags!
- Contact: Jen on 0449 501 557
This is open to all Beagle Club Victoria members only. Join up now so you don’t have to miss out! Your Beagle will thank you!